Sensationnel Empress Synthetic Lace Front Wig - ELLA (613)
Sensationnel Lace Front Wig Empress Natural Deep Part Ella (LS3001)
NATURAL DEEP PART WITH BABY HAIR!
DIMINISHE’S BULKY LOOK FOR A MORE NATURAL DEEP PART.
- NO TAPE OR GLUE REQUIRED
- EASY SELF-APPLICATION
- NATURAL PARTING FROM EDGE TO CROWN
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.