FreeTress Equal The Luxury Integration Wig-Bay
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- DO NOT USE HOT CURLER AT REGULAR SETTING. THIS FIBER CAN ONLY BE CURLED AT 380ºF ~ 400ºF
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc.since the wigs are washable and reusable.
While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.