Freetress Equal Synthetic Lace Front Wig Silk Base-Teresa
· Realistic Natural Looking : 4"x4" Silk Base
· Curling Iron Safe up to 400'F
· Wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
· Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
· Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or Styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
· Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
· If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
· If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
· Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
· While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as Styrofoam head.