Bobbi Boss Synthetic 5” Deep Part Swiss Lace Front Wig-Leila
COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL: TT4/HBLOND
MATERIAL: Synthetic Hair
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes
- 5" Lace Part
- Hand Knotted Lace Part
- Premium Lace Front
- Premium Synthetic Fiber: Tangle Free
- Top Quality Cap
- Customizable Baby Hair
- Wonder Sleek Series
- Hot Water & Hot Roller Setting
- Optimized Silky Yaky Fiber
Care Instructions of General Synthetic Hair Wig by Bobbi Boss
- Holding the wig by the part area, use a wide-tooth comb to gently comb the hair to remove any tangling. When combing the hair, always start at the bottom and work your way to the top, combing small sections of the hair with downward strokes until all of the hair has been combed and detangled.
- Drench the wig with a solution of lukewarm water and a deep cleansing shampoo or a wig shampoo. Use only lukewarm water.
- Use a brush to work additional shampoo into the hair using the same combing technique that was used initially to comb the hair. Start at the bottom of the hair and work your way up to the top, brushing small sections of the hair with downward strokes. Do not scrub the hair.
- Rinse the hair in the direction of the hair from root to end with flowing water until all of the shampoo is removed.
- Use a brush to work a detangling conditioner into the hair in the same manner as in Step 3.
- Rinse the hair in the same manner as in Step 4 with cold water until the water coming off the hair is clear and all of the conditioner is removed.
- Gently pat the hair with a towel.
- Once finished with the combing, hang the wig or place it on a wig stand and allow the wig to dry naturally.
- When the wig is completely dry, use a brush or a pick comb to create the desired style.